A particularly strong range
As well as previously owning various Grands Crus Classés, Mestrezat has also developed historic expertise in trading fine wine and is now a preferred point of contact for wine chateaux.
- Strong relationships with the greatest Bordeaux Chateaux, built up over time
- Significant en primeur allocations
- Dynamic deliverable activity with a wide range of vintages available
- Exacting requirements in our wine selection, with regular tastings by the Mestrezat team
- A wealth of precise market knowledge thanks to historic everyday relationships with our agents and customers, as well as zone managers based in the various markets
- A commercial approach based on advice and tailored to each customer’s needs
Respect for quality
Ensuring the origins and preservation of fine wines are key concerns for Mestrezat.
- More than 1.5 million bottles stored in perfectly secure 10,000-m2 cellars
- Bottles come exclusively from our stocks or from chateaux
- Perfect storage conditions